Turok 3 would be great... but RAGE WARS

Discussion in 'Turok' started by MIDofOblivion, Oct 15, 2017.

1. MIDofOblivion

MIDofOblivion New Member

All though Shadow of Oblivion was fun and cool with the selectable Danielle and Joseph, I would cry tears of Joy to play Rage Wars remastered. Better yet having an unbroken Rage Wars (I had the black cartridge with the unbeatable 2 player glitch) with an online multiplayer like what was done with SoE remastered.
    I am so thankful for the Turok and Turok 2 remasters, but being able to run around as the Fireborn with my favorite gun Emaciator making everybody die of anorexia with improved graphics and controls would be priceless.

II SEGA USA II likes this.
  2. Jesus Fletes

Jesus Fletes New Member

I understand where you are coming from, BUT i would give my life savings and all other sources of income if some how turok evolution was to come as a remake. Turok 2 was a good game to me. But Turok evolution was perfect and means a lot to my family as a game. Something about that game that just screams memories back into my brain. The soundtrack, graphics and story in my opinion was amazing. If some one else could agree with me. Please lol...

3. Derrick Weeks

Derrick Weeks New Member

IT Analyst II/Server Admin
    i couldnt agree more with both of you! i REALLY! REALLY!! REALLY!!! want Rage Wars! SOOOOO BADLY!!! rage wars online for steam would be the only game i would want to play if that ever came to fruition! i also love Turok 3 and Turok evolution. i would think that evolution would be an easy port! but Rage Wars online would take a bit more work for getting the online multiplayer setup. i would even settle for no graphics upgrades to at least have it ported over to steam and online multiplayer available! i love what nightdive is doing and porting all these awesome older games like systemshock games and spirits of xanadu i already own all of these on steam and of course i will buy any turok that is released for steam by nightdive! please help me relive my childhood memories on steam again! :D

4. Gutcheck {TGA}

Gutcheck {TGA} New Member

Totally spot on.....Turok Evolution was a masterpiece. The only online it had was split screen but it's a great multiplayer games with some of the best weapons ever in a game. Any chance you can re-release this one NightDive? With online support on the One/PS4?