Turok 2 title screen crash

Discussion in 'Turok' started by Drow, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Drow

Drow New Member

I'm playing on the Xbox one the game loads up and goes to the title screen, but as soon as the game says it is loading profile it crashes and home screens me. Any help is appreciated.

2. Edward850

Edward850 New Member

Last person who reported something like this somehow had no user avatar, despite it be physically impossible to put an account in that state, and fixed it by setting one. Is this the same case for you?

3. Drow

Drow New Member

I don't think so I have an avatar set up.

4. Edward850

Edward850 New Member

Set one and see if that fixes the problem. Note this refers to the image, not the "digital avatar".

5. Drow

Drow New Member

Did not work I set an new one and it is doing the same thing

6. Edward850

Edward850 New Member

• What is your account profile picture? Is it a legacy Xbox360 picture, current or custom?
    • When it crashes, do you briefly see the main menu? (It'll be very quick if so, fractions of a second)
    • Have you played the game for any amount of time before, and thus have any saved progress or settings?
    • Do you have any account permissions set that block anything (if it's set to custom)? (Account -> Privacy & online safety)
    • if you've also bought Turok1, and if that starts up fine, what does your account name show as in the main menu? Real name or gamertag? Does either name have any non-English letters/symbols?
    • What is the language configured as on your console? (System -> Language & Location)
    • Lastly, what happens if you use another account? Any other account will be able to play Turok2 on your home console even when you are signed out.