System Shock musics

Discussion in 'System Shock' started by Zivilyn, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Zivilyn

Zivilyn New Member

I would love to hear some more System Shock music when you get it done!

I liked new trailer music for it's cinematic value, but personally I would like much more influence from System Shock 2 musics for the game (Med Sci 1, Engineering, Ops 2 etc). They give me chills every time I listen them and I consider them to be one of the best of game musics all time.

I would like to hear other fans / backers opinion of what style music should be made for System Shock.
    I would also like to get some recommendations for music that has same kind of vibe that System Shock 2 gives.

2. TaLLa

TaLLa New Member

As I already posted, some Synth Cyberpunk Sounds:

3. CptPrim

CptPrim New Member

Those are pretty good examples. Synth-driven with a solid groove. The first remix that Jonathan put out was right up that alley-

However the "System Shock OST: Main Title" track they released with the latest video worries me a lot. Especially with how Jonathan says, "The music is very indicative of the style that we are going for..."

4. TaLLa

TaLLa New Member

Yes I was talking about this remix in KS. It's awesome and I have the same worries. Especially because they never said something about the music just about the graphics.

5. Gumbemanden

Gumbemanden New Member

I'm really not a big fan of this drum-n-base style the music has going for it. It reminds me too much of dubstep.
    I kinda wish they could get Trent Reznor to work on it XD

6. LDClaudius

LDClaudius Member

The remix soundtrack look great. I was wondering on how Night Dive is going to handle the soundtrack for the System Shock reboot/remake. Too bad I never head any details about their music from their recent KS update. Maybe the composer are going through trial and error, perhaps?

7. Damoriel

Damoriel New Member

I already love synthwave and liked how it clicked with Satellite Reign. As my first post I can't link youtube but I felt compelled to make an account as soon as I heard this track--it's Mega Drive - Omnicore. It just screams INTRO to me as the TriOptimum hack/SWAT raid/Access granted to SHODAN/Cryo stasis sequence plays out.