Please add splitscreen to offline Xbox one!!!

Discussion in 'Turok' started by Danielrosset, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Danielrosset

Danielrosset New Member

I'm trying to start up some local splitscreen deathmatch and it appears I need Xbox live to do this. Please fix to allow multiplayer menu offline and splitscreen offline. What do you all think of this idea???

II SEGA USA II likes this.
  2. Edward850

Edward850 New Member

Sorry, it appears you have been misinformed. Splitscreen isn't gated behind Xbox Live, rather the Xbox One version of Turok 2 does not have splitscreen at all.

3. Danielrosset

Danielrosset New Member

O darn well then they need to implement split screen into the game or something the online community is dead

4. II SEGA USA II

II SEGA USA II New Member

The online community is not dead, it's growing right now through a few Xbox live clubs. Just search clubs and type in TUROK to find 1 of many of our player based community clubs supporting the TUROK 2 community. If you are looking to play online join TUROK 2 MULTIPLAYER DIVISION. We have active players that host and join TUROK 2 matchmaking. Thank you Night Dive Studios for our new port we are looking forward to enjoying your growing library of classics integrated in a multiplatform online gaming age.

5. Cord

Cord New Member

I have recently bought Turok 2, And for me is very dissapointing not to have split screen (local multiplayer). Many of us used to play with friends when we were teens at home, and apart from the excellent single player campaign, I have bought this game with local multiplayer in mind. Sadly, I can't recommend this game to my friends (people who had N64 and the original game) until this will be fixed.

Why split screen is availaible on Steam (PC version) and not on Xbox? Are PC player more important than us? In my opinion, today, Turok 2 for Xbox one is NOT a complete game/remaster. Please, consider add split screen in xbox one.

Thank you very much for reading me.