January Kickstarter Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KarleeMeow, Jan 24, 2018.

1. KarleeMeow

KarleeMeow Administrator Staff Member

2. Flatfingers

Flatfingers Member

I had a chance to see the update earlier today, including the video. Citadel Station looks... shiny.

Actually, it looks so shiny that I can't even identify most of the locations shown. I assume one section was the Reactor level... but it's been redesigned and enlarged to the point that it's no longer recognizable as the original encircled pit. If this is the extent to which most or all of the original geometry is being altered, it might be safe to guess that those of us who have the original System Shock's layouts memorized will have no advantage in our first playthrough of this new game. :D

That's not a criticism; clearly this is meant to be your own game, and it's looking fantastic.

Thanks for this peek at the art design process.

3. amurshock

amurshock Member

The Radworks concept in particular looks amazing. Also the concept and weapon art before work really well. One thing I need to get used to is the color scheme of the medical equipment as well as the security cams. Is the lifelike-industrial look of these appliances intentional?

Thanks for showing us what you guys are working on. Can't wait to see what's coming our way in March!

Flatfingers likes this.