Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JasonFader, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Adonael

Adonael New Member

Hello,

I'll be honest. The reason I joined was I heard the news about Forsaken EX and got curious about the company behind it and was I glad.Its exciting to see a company going back to old titles and breathing new life into them.

2. LeatherNeck

LeatherNeck New Member

Hello all, I am LeatherNeck. I actually introduced myself in the wrong thread so I’m doing it again here. I’m an old timer, and gamer. From the DOS days of Quake, Doom, Hexen, System Shock. I am a backer of System Shock. I am married, had two wonderful dogs that have passed, six grandchildren from my three lovely daughters. I did 4 years in the Marine Corps, 1974-1978. I am 60 years old. Still gaming. Maybe not as much though. Back in the day, I would game all night long. Oh my. Still every now and then, I pull an all nighter. Gaming can be. Like meditation for me. It drowns out the noise of life when I need it. Anyway thanks for having me.

3. Jesse

Jesse New Member

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm not really sure what to say lol. Im a huge video game fan and have been playing them since i was a kid (im currently 25). I'm mainly here to report some bugs with Forsaken Remastered for the Xbox One as soon as I find the section to do so lol.

4. Krash

Krash New Member

@Jesse you'll want to get on the Nightdive Discord to report any issues with Forsaken. Scroll down to the bottom and you'll see the Forsaken channels, and if one of the Kex dev guys (with orange names) are around, you'll probably get a pretty quick response.

5. Jesse

Jesse New Member