Forsaken Remastered (Xbox one) bugs needed to be fixed.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jesse, Aug 15, 2018.

?

Is anyone else noticing multiplayer games locking up after so long of playing?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Haven't played multiplayer long enough to tell.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jesse

Jesse New Member

Hello, my name is Jesse and I recently bought/downloaded forsaken remastered. Overall the game is just as fun as I remember it but I have came across a couple bugs.

Also, if this is posted in the wrong section please let me know, so I can report these bugs correctly.

The first bug is that when playing multiplayer with my friend the game locks up every so often, usually lasts about 10 minutes, and displays a Ethernet connection lost icon in the corner of the screen when it happens. We both play plenty of other games together all the time for hours at a time without issue, so our internet connectivity shouldn't be an issue.

The second bug may not be a bug at all. When I click on view public lobbies there is almost never any at all and I've tested this several times throughout the day. I highly doubt I'm one of the only people who play this game. It does seem that people I have played with in the past and people on my friends list can see the lobby I create but it is odd that I rarely ever see any other lobbies, although I have seen one so far. Only one though and have checked many times throughout the past few days.

Hopefully the game gains popularity soon and more people play the multiplayer because it is definitely one of the best games originally for N64 that I knew of.