A few notes to Night Dive from a guy that's played these for 20 years.

Discussion in 'Turok' started by Gutcheck {TGA}, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Gutcheck {TGA}

Gutcheck {TGA} New Member

To the Devs....

First and foremost, THANK YOU so much for doing these. You have brought back a great game that really brings back some great memories. Just a few questions about Turok 2 XBOX ONE.

1. Is it possible to unbind the zoom key? Every time I use the Plasma Rifle in the heat of action my thumb accidentally pushes down on the left thumbstick and the scope comes up and ruins everything. I tried remapping, but it just keeps happening.

2. Any possibility of some DLC with all of the original PC maps?

3. And finally, last but DEFINITELY not least...can you guys remake any Akklaim Turok Game? If you can PLEASE remake Turok Evolution with an online component. Much like T2, everything is there. You guys would have to do very little. It's got a full multiplayer suite...some of the best weapons in gaming, great maps, etc. Much like Turok 2, you guys would just have to jack it up to HD and then give it an online component (the most important part) so we can finally play the awesome multiplayer online on a full screen.

Answer my prayers Night Dive!!!!!!

II SEGA USA II likes this.
  2. Edward850

Edward850 New Member

Sure. Select the bind as if you were to bind it, and press the same button to unbind it. Any bind you have can be unbound simply by using the same button/key on a bind.

3. Gutcheck {TGA}

Gutcheck {TGA} New Member

Appreciate the help, and yes, I did get "zoom in" to turn into "Unbound". However, the left thumbstick is still causing the zoom to come up on the plasma rifle even though it's not bound to it and never was even as the default. Any ideas?

4. Edward850

Edward850 New Member

Wrong function. "Zooming" is the Alternate Fire bind (sounds a bit weird but the scope is actually an alternate fire mode). Scope Zoom In/Out control the zoom level while scoped (zooming), and don't need to be unbound.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018