Feb 24, 2017
Birthday:
Oct 7, 1993 (Age: 23)
Home Page:
Speedrunner

Share This Page

PvtCb

New Member, Male, 23, from Atlanta, GA

Nervously changing my energy setting on my Sparqbeam from low to high Feb 6, 2017

PvtCb was last seen:
Feb 24, 2017
    1. PvtCb
      PvtCb
      Nervously changing my energy setting on my Sparqbeam from low to high
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 7, 1993 (Age: 23)
    Home Page:
    https://twitter.com/PvtCinnamonbun
    Speedrunner
    Just your average Looking Glass Studios fanboy. I was introduced to their games in 2014 with System Shock over the Thanksgiving break from my university. It wasn't long before I started routing the game (on default difficulty settings) on the SDA Forums. The route slowly evolved and was eventually optimized into a respectable 32:58 which you can find on SDA.

From there I put the game on hold until Enhanced Edition was released. I was in the process of rerouting it until a fellow by the name of itsubitsu found out that by crouching and skating towards any door in the game, standing up as you bumped into it, and then instantly saving the game let you clip through the door. A new runner by the name of Fearful Ferret and I pushed the game down to 11:38 which is the current record.

SystemShock.org has a neat page that shows how the time of the game has been pushed down since it started to be run seriously.

Interact

Content:
    Twitter:
    PvtCinnamonbun

Signature

System Shock speedrunner. Check out my YouTube and Twitter. From time to time I stream speedruns on Twitch.